[htdig] Performance of site being scanned

Charlie Ruble (charlie@learn2.com)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:13:46 -0600

We currently have another division that is using htdig. They have just
begun to include our sites in their digging process. Our site comprises of
some html, but mostly asp. Can anyone tell me what htdig does exactly when
it is digging a site? Does it open tons of db connections? Does it scan
each link more than once? How often does it update itself to account for
changes to sites? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Charlie Ruble
SQA Engineer
Learn2.com
2801 Youngfield St. #241