Re: [htdig] .shtml files

Gabriel Fenteany (gfenteany@rics.bwh.harvard.edu)
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:34:11 -0400

It might be that it's through the local file system, so includes are not
incorporated into the documents. When we've successfully indexed .shtml
files on the same server as htdig it wasn't through the local file system
but via http (simple start_url without any changes to the way the local
files are handled).

Gabriel Fenteany