[htdig]

Ludwig Oser (lo@firemail.de)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:13:45 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

It is possible to merge two databases A and B to one database AB. Database A should be updated every day while database B should be updated every week, but immediately after updating the two databases should be merged and this database AB should be accessable even when one of the databases is being updated at the moment.
It what way do I have to change my config file to make my htdig run like described above?

Thanks
Ludwig Oser