Re: [htdig] Search results

Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, peter karlsson wrote:

> because of matches in the HTML code itself, but it seems to show the code
> even when the hit is in the actual text...
>
> Can the HTML display be turned off somehow?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want to turn off the match
highlighting? I can't think of a *direct* way to do this. AFAIR
highlighting won't occur when excerpt_show_top is turned on since only the
top few lines of the excerpt are used.

ht://Dig should not be matching *anything* in HTML code itself, unless
it's a website on using HTML. :-)