Re: [htdig] 'Segmentation fault' runing htdig on a Cobalt Raq server

Geoff Hutchison (
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:01:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, Tomas Garcia Ferrari wrote:

> It seems to compile ok but if I try to run htdig I've got this error:
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It would help significantly if you could run gdb on the core file like so:

gdb htdig core

You'll then get a (gdb) prompt. Type 'bt' to give us a backtrace.

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.