[htdig] Search results

peter karlsson (pk@mds.mdh.se)
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:13:10 +0200 (MET DST)

How come the search results sometimes are presented as HTML code, and
sometimes as the actual text from the document? First I throught it was
because of matches in the HTML code itself, but it seems to show the code
even when the hit is in the actual text...

Can the HTML display be turned off somehow?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/