[htdig] How to index new directories

FR Chalaoux (chalaoux@cybercable.fr)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 19:29:14 +0200

Hi All,

I installed htdig-31.2 recently on RH6.0 with a rebuild on rpm cause
glibc seems to be different from RH5.2 version.
I have to add now new directories to index. What the way to do it? I
tried many things in htdig.conf but nothing worked ;(

My htdig.conf was only modified during the rmp installation at EOF like
below. For exemple how to index the local directory /data1 ?

ByFR

htdig.conf EOF