Re: [htdig] How to "get rid of" localhost in search results.

Wed, 04 Aug 1999 12:00:56 -0400

Christian Dysthe wrote:

> I have set http://www.opera.com/ as the initial page in htdig.conf

Was this the initial value? Does the Debian package start out with
localhost as the initial page? If so, it may have already generated the
databases with localhost in them. In that case, you're probably best off
by deleting the databases and reindexing.

> How can I get localhost "translated" into the actual URL? The way it is
> now you can't click the links in the search results because it uses
> localhost.

You can use url_part_aliases to translate URLs, but I think you'll be
better served by the above.