[htdig] How to "get rid of" localhost in search results.

Christian Dysthe (cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:46:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I just installed htdig on our web server (Debian Slink). It works
great, but it is one thing I am not able to find out how to do:

The search results comes out in this form:

http://localhost/hit.html

I want the results to come out like this:

http://www.opera.com/hit.html (opera.com is the domain hosted on the
server, and the one htdig runs on also).

I have set http://www.opera.com/ as the initial page in htdig.conf

How can I get localhost "translated" into the actual URL? The way it is
now you can't click the links in the search results because it uses
localhost.

TIA

Regards, Christian Dysthe E-mail: cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org Web: http://oddbird.dyndns.org/cdysthe/ ICQ 3945810 Powered by Debian GNU/Linux

"Clones are people two"