[htdig] tip for directories without index.html

Mister Boud Boud (thierry@123immo.com)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:13:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello world.

On one of my server, I have a lot of directories without index.html
(machine generated pages). When Apache generate the index page,
whe have at the top links for chanching display order. Like that:

  <A HREF="?N=D">Name</A> <A HREF="?S=A">Size</A>

Htdig happyly browse the height possible combinaisons !-), So I
add this strings N=D N=A M=D M=A S=D S=A D=M D=A to my excludes_urls.

Big inmprovment on digging time. Have a nice day.

--
[       Thierry, Linux operator at http://www.123immo.com/        ]