[htdig] Indexing from database

Brian Bray (bbray@hotnest.firetail.org)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

I know that this must have come up before but I couldnt find anything in
the archives so I thought I'd ask again.

I would like to use htdig to search through a mysql database that I
have. I've thought about exporting records to files then letting htdig
have at them but I could have millions of records soon and that would
become very inefficient very fast.

From what I've been able to gather there is a database abstraction layer
in htdig but its not fully implemented or something? Has anyone been able
to hack htdig to work with mySQL?

Thanks in Advance,
Brian Bray