[htdig]

Nathan Wright (nathan@wright.net)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:42:58 -0500

CAN HTDIG PULL LINKS OF A URL AND BUILD A WEB PAGE WITH THE LINKS IT GRABBED?

I have a question. I run a portal web site. I monitor over 100 web sites
that have the same type of links I have. What I do is manually grab the
links and add them to my page.

What I am looking for is a robot to automatically grab these links, plus
verify certain files exist at these links (Like video files .mpg) and the
remove duplicates and put each file in a category, then builds a page.

 Does htdig have any of these features?

I can be more detailed in what I need it to do if required.

Please respond via e-mail: nathan@wright.net

Thanks in advance for any assitance.