Re: [htdig] mailing list slow?

Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:15:37 -0400 (EDT)

> receive my post to the list. It shows up in the
> mailing list archive (on htdig web) almost immediately.
> This makes me believe it is not the network slowness.
> Is there something wrong with the mailing list configuration?

The mailing list software isn't very good. We're looking at migrating the
lists to other software and/or another MTA.

In particular, the list software sends out messages in order of
subscription. So the archive (at the top) gets it very quickly. I'm
towards the top, so I generally get my posts back quickly.