Re: [htdig] force parsing of templates?

Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:36:16 -0400

mike grommet wrote:
> I'm using htdig to search the site, but need to include php3 pages for the
> results
> and things like that so I can keep the same look and feel across the site.

The problem isn't really in ht://Dig. I'm assuming you're using Apache
(since you mention PHP3).

As it stands now, Apache won't parse CGI output, so it's up to the CGI
to implement SSI or PHP3 or whatever if that's desired.

This is evidently on the Apache TODO for version 2.0, just beginning
development.

In the meantime, you should take a look at the many PHP wrappers
availble through the contrib section.