[htdig] force parsing of templates?

mike grommet (mgrommet@insolwwb.net)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:28:58 -0500

Is there any way to force the various template html files specified in the
conf files for no results and such
so that they are parsed by the webserver instead of just being outputted
directly?

The problem is that I've been working on a very complex site, using PHP3
to insert things like rotating banners, stories, headlines and such

I'm using htdig to search the site, but need to include php3 pages for the
results
and things like that so I can keep the same look and feel across the site.

What do you guys think?