[htdig] Refine problem

Greg (greg@pix.za)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:10:52 +0200

Hi There,

I have a problem with the refine search. It may be related to the wrapper cgi
htwrap.cgi by John Grohol.

The search is returned OK with the value of $(WORDS) in place. If I 'refine'
the words and enter the same previous result for the search and the
$(WORD) is displayed even though the edited value for 'words' returned in the
address field is correct. If then at this point again refine the search with
another term I now obviously get second result, but with the third 'word' term
displayed in the address field and so on.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance