Re: [htdig] My apologies

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:00:43 -0500 (CDT)

According to Marcin Owsiany:
> the previous message of mine wasn't of course suppesed to get here, but the
> wget mailing list.
> actually i am using wget and htdig closely interconnected, so i almost treat
> them as one tool, and i am subscribed to both lists so i confused them.
>
> once again, i beg your pardon :)

Hey, no problem. Many of us htdig users are big fans of the UNIX tool
kit approach to problem solving. If you're combining these tools in
innovative ways, I think some of us might be interested in knowing how
you're interconnecting them - especially if you're solving problems that
others here have been unable to solve with htdig alone.