Re: [htdig] Absolute links.

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:20:46 -0500 (CDT)

According to Marcin Owsiany:
> I am using wget for about half a year now and i think it is a great tool (at
> least the best one i have seen so far).
> However there is an important (at least for me) feature, that it lacks.
> It does have a -k option which nicely converts all links to relative format,
> but i also need an option which would convert them to absolute format.
[snip]
> is such feature going to be implemented soon? if not, please consider doing
> so, it would greatly ease my work...

Hi, Marcin. I agree that wget is a great tool, but as far as I know,
none of the htdig developers are responsible for maintaining wget.
Here's the info on the mailing list you want:

                          Mailing List Info

Thanks to Karsten Thygesen, Wget has its own mailing list for
discussion and announcements. The list address is hosted at Sunsite
Denmark, <wget@sunsite.auc.dk>. To subscribe, send mail to
<wget-subscribe@sunsite.auc.dk>.

The list is fairly low-volume -- one or two messages per day and with
sporadic periods of intensive activity. If you are interested in
using or hacking Wget, or wish to read the important announcements,
you are very welcome to subscribe.

The list is archived at <URL:http://fly.cc.fer.hr/archive/wget>.