[htdig] Large Directory

KHumpf@IITRI.ORG
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:44:14 -0400

On our webserver, we have a directory full of THOUSANDS of .html
documents.  In fact, there are so many .html documents in this one
directory, HT://Dig times out when it tries to index them all.  I tried
accessing the whole directory through my web browser and that also times
out eventually.  I can get to each individual document with no problem
and I know the directory has the correct permissions etc... but I was
wondering if there is any way to tell HT://Dig to keep trying for a
longer period of time??

Keith Humpf
khumpf@iitri.org
(315)-339-7071 - voice