Re: [htdig] Problem calling external programs

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:13:06 -0400 (EDT)

> So I think it is possible that people how could help me thought that it has
> been answered with that reply.
> If no one could or will answer me the I apologize for this mail.
..
> the output of htdig is
> 1:2:0:http://www.integraliscentaur.de/test.pdf: /tmp/htdig/bin/parse_doc.pl:
>
> not found
>
> I tried with c:/tmp... and with \\ instead of / with no success.

The problem is that none of us are very familiar with calling programs on
CygWin. I have no idea why it's not finding your parse_doc program, much
less how you'd set an appropriate path on that system.

I'd suggest checking the CygWin site at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/