Re: [htdig] Search with special characters

Geoff Hutchison (
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:41:28 -0400

Ronald Niederhagen wrote:
> because searching for a version number also becomes a problem when
> these characters are simply ignored.
> I have tried extra_word_characters but my version of ht://Dig seems to
> ignore that.

Right now the documentation isn't very explicit when an attribute is
only supported after a certain version. Upgradte to version 3.1.2 and
extra_word_chars (and the bug with not matching log_file v. logfile)
will work as expected.