[htdig] It didn't work correctly

KIM IL HWAN (ihkim93@venus.uos.ac.kr)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:00:37 +0900

Hi,

I extracted, and installed htdig3.1.2.
(I didn't edit htdig.conf file)

I ran the command, htdig, htmerge, htfuzzy below order.
    $ htdig
    - created db.docdb and db.wordlist files
    $ htmerge
    - created db.docs.index and db.words.db files
     $ htfuzzy endings
    - created root2word.db and word2root.db files in /common
     $ htfuzzy synonyms
    - created synonyms.db file in /common

But, though I entered any word in search-form, the result was same,
nomatch.html
Directly run the command, htsearch, the result is same the below

    $ htsearch -v
     Enter value for words: htdig
    tempWords: 'htdig:0 '
    Boolean: 'htdig:0 '