Re: [htdig] how to search sub directories

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:30:20 -0400

gil wrote:
> Does anyone know why I get this error. The file contains about 12,000
> URL's. Is that too many? Are the backticks necessary in the start_url
> command?

The backticks are necessary.

Considering the out of memory message, 12,000 URLs is too many for you.
You can either get more RAM or swap space (or both) or cut down on the
size of start_urls (for instance by having pages in the list link to
each other).