Re: [htdig] htdig indexes more than one server

Geoff Hutchison (
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 08:22:57 -0400

"Anne Durand (Anne Sauvage)" wrote:
> Why is also indexed even if I didn't ask for it?

I would guess that the first URL is a redirect to,
so it follows it only to realize it's outside the bounds of the

> 0:0:
> 0:0:

You've obviously picked up a redirect to get to here. -> scripts/statistiques...
So what does that script do? From the htdig output, it looks like
another redirect.