Re: [htdig] Stupid question....

Torsten Neuer (
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:34:10 +0200

According to Heid Joern:
>.. I think, but is there a way to use ht://dig with Windows NT?
>WWell Unix is better but some customers want to use NT and I do hate IIS.

Well, AFAIK IIS is also able to run CGI applications, so at least
it should be possible, if you get the stuff compiled. ;-)

Since there is no easy way to configure ht://Dig under that system
"out of the box", you'll either have to write the Makefiles and
configuration header files by hand and run them through the C++
compiler that is available on that system, or you get a copy of
the GNU tools and compiler which should be available at Cygnus

I can't promise that to work, but most *nix tools compile that
way (haven't tried out that with ht://Dig though) with more or
less tweaking.

E-Mail:            Internet: