Re: [htdig] how to search sub directories

peter karlsson (
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:39:03 +0200 (MET DST)

> Is there no way of configuring htdig to look in a subdirectory such as
> /usr/members that contains all the members' web sites that we manage?

If you have a complete list there, then put that one in start_url as well.

Or, if the files are on the local disk, you can make htdig search them by
using the "local_urls" keywords.

The problem is that htdig only follows links. If a page isn't linked, it
isn't indexed.

Peter -

When answering to mailing list or news posting, please do not Cc me personally. Thanks.