RE: [htdig] result: small & capital letters in the url

Alok K. Dhir (adhir@forumone.com)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:11:19 -0400

I had a similar problem, and the case_sensitive directive was unable to fix it.
I solved it by removing the upper case link to the lower case directory. I.e.,
TATA was a soft link to tata. Getting rid of the soft link was the only way I
was able to fix this...

Al