Re: [htdig] how to search sub directories

peter karlsson (
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:10:44 +0200 (MET DST)

> But, the htdig process only checked the one lonely index.html under
>, but there are tens of thousands of
> subdirectories under this URL. How do I force htdig to check these out
> too??? After all that's where the content is....

htdig dosn't know about pages that aren't linked, and you are not linking
anywhere on the

Try setting up a page listing all the subdirectories on members., and point
htdig to start digging there (in addition to where it starts already).

Or put the index in the members. root directly...

Peter -

When answering to mailing list or news posting, please do not Cc me personally. Thanks.