[htdig] Translation...

peter karlsson (pk@mds.mdh.se)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:02:28 +0200 (MET DST)

I think I found out how to translate the titles, and how to set htsearch to
use a certain configuration file. However, to make it easy for me, I copied
all the files in the common directory to another one, where I translated
them.

But, what I can't find is how I tell htsearch to use another directory for
$common_dir...?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/