Re: [htdig] req: max_hop_count settable on url-by-url basis

Geoff Hutchison (
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 10:08:56 -0400

Joseph Cheek wrote:
> index, 2 levels down
> index, 3 levels down
> index, 1 level down
> from one config file. currently if i want to do this i need to maintain
> different config files for each url, and then merge the db's. an
> administration nightmare.

There are quite a few attributes on the htdig side that would be nice to
set on a URL-by-URL basis. At the moment, it's pretty far down on the
TODO list. However, I'd be glad to make suggestions if anyone wanted to
pick up this project.