Re: [htdig] Translation of output

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 10:06:39 -0400

peter karlsson wrote:

> AFAICT, I can only do that to a certain degree at the moment, translating
> the template files. The problem is that that doesn't fix the auto-generated
> entry form, nor does it change the information about the found pages
> (especially them having American date format, which I don't like).

See iso_8601 and date_format for the date format.
Also remember that you need not use anything from the automatic form
variables. I don't use $METHOD on my templates because no one could
figure out Boolean. AFAIK, you can edit everything except the "and" and
"or" output by $LOGICAL_WORDS. That can be fixed by hacking the source
and will be fixed in the next version.

There's also sort_names and method_names if you don't want to change the
$SORT or $METHOD popups.