[htdig] Translation of output

peter karlsson (pk@mds.mdh.se)
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 06:57:06 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi!

I would like htdig to output its messages entirely in Swedish. How do I do
that?

AFAICT, I can only do that to a certain degree at the moment, translating
the template files. The problem is that that doesn't fix the auto-generated
entry form, nor does it change the information about the found pages
(especially them having American date format, which I don't like).

Is it possible to do this? Preferrably via configuration files?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/