Re: [htdig] Question from Newbie

Fri, 2 Jul 1999 22:19:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999, Jim Cole wrote:

> I would be happy to contribute what I have (full build of htdig 3.1.2
> built under Solaris 7 using gcc 2.8.1 and libstdc++ 2.9.0). Do you have
> some procedure in place for contributing binaries?

We haven't had enough offers for contributing binaries for a procedure.
That's probably a bit of a vicious circle.

Anyway, the best solution is to make a compressed tar of the htdig
directory as it's created by a make install. Since htsearch needs to know
where the default config file is, a README with information on the paths
as compiled is also needed.