Re: [htdig] RE: HTDIG seg faults and dumps core on RH Linux Kernel ver. 2.2.6

Shantonu Sen (ssen@mit.edu)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:13:22 -0400 (EDT)

what platform? I had that behavior on a solaris machine. try setting your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, like so:

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib:/usr/lib

shantonu sen

|Shantonu Sen * (617)225-6778 * ssen@mit.edu|
|Electrical Engineering and Computer Science|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2002|