Re: [htdig] Problem with htsearch

Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:18:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Fabio Mengue wrote:

> I thougth that this could happen because all files htdig indexed
> were in portuguese, so I got the brazilian Ispell files and changed
> htdig.conf to be aware of them. I put "de", "da", in the bad_words
> file. Reindexed. Read the FAQ. Read the list. Praised the Lord :). But
> nothing changed.

OK, the first step is to see if it's actually indexing those words. So
take a look at the db.wordlist file and see if 'de' is a word in it. I'd
probably use egrep for '^de'

If the words are in there, then there's definitely something screwy with
your configuration. If not, then we can figure out why those documents are
showing up.