Geoff Hutchison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Fabio Mengue wrote:
> I thougth that this could happen because all files htdig indexed
> were in portuguese, so I got the brazilian Ispell files and changed
> htdig.conf to be aware of them. I put "de", "da", in the bad_words
> file. Reindexed. Read the FAQ. Read the list. Praised the Lord :). But
> nothing changed.
OK, the first step is to see if it's actually indexing those words. So
take a look at the db.wordlist file and see if 'de' is a word in it. I'd
probably use egrep for '^de'
If the words are in there, then there's definitely something screwy with
your configuration. If not, then we can figure out why those documents are
Williams Students Online
To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to
email@example.com containing the single word "unsubscribe" in
the SUBJECT of the message.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 18:38:28 PDT