Re: [htdig] Setting "and" and "or" text in $(LOGICAL_WORDS)

Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:49:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 alex@narwhal.cisti.nrc.ca wrote:

> Is there a way to specify the "and" and "or" words between
> $(LOGICAL_WORDS) in a way similar to setting method_names?

I think there may have been a patch for that, but it's now lost from my
patch queue. I'd take a look at the patch archive at:
<ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/htdig-patches/>

> I'd like to switch the "or" to say something like "ou". What's the best
> way to do this? (I've got my locale setting to fr_FR.ISO_8859-1)

C'est une bonne id'ee. If you don't find the patch, search a bit through
the mailing list archive. If that doesn't work, you can always go through
the htsearch source and grep for "or" and "and" and replace them with "ou"
and "et" though that's obviously a bit clunky!