Re: [htdig] Sherlock and ht://Dig

Darron Froese (
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:34:37 -0600

> I didn't find this problem. I posted a template and readme file to the
> contributed work section on this, where I summarize my experience making a
> working Sherlock plug-in building on earlier posters to the his list like
> Philippe Rivière. You can find it at:

I've got your README's - they've helped me to understand what was going on
and just as I was reading that and the email from Gilles and thinking about
the "wrapper", I figured out what was going on.

There was no <!-- LIST --> <!-- /LIST --> to tell Sherlock where the
beginning and the end of the list was. Everything else was there - <!-- ITEM
--> and <!-- SCORE --> - but not <!-- LIST -->

I added those to the standard header.html and footer.html and now it all

Sorry for wasting list bandwidth - I love being able to use Sherlock to do

Darron - WestWorld Computers