Re: [htdig] Search engine

Mustafa Kamoga (msk@metaphasetech.com)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:11:59 -0500

Hi,
I am in the kprocess of setting up a search engine for our intranet (corporate),
presently I am searching for a search Engine, prefarable share-ware. A friend
recomended htDig my question is to all those who have used htDig are:
How have used it how is the performance?,
Are there any customization issues?
Do you of other similar products?
Thanks
M.S.K