[htdig] Copyright

Wico de Leeuw (wico@cnh.nl)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:12:17 -0500

Hiya,

I'm implenting your programm htdig, it's a wonderfull programm...
But I have one question....

I was editting the html-code and I found that the current pictures of htdig
and the links doesn't fit in our current design.
I was wondering if it's ok to remove the and instead display a copyright
notice only... prefferd without a link

Hoping you can help me

P.S. Please email me directly... still haven't got something from the
list... wondering i it's dead or a misconfiguration of me

tnx,

- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
        produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

- Practice makes perfect, but if nobody's perfect, why practice?

Wico de Leeuw, (wico@cnh.nl) ICQ - 33093128

(Web) Programmer