[htdig] SSI

Jim Serio (jim@rollercoaster.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

I run mod_perl under Apache 1.3.6. I'm also
using Apache::Sandwich among other handlers.

Has anyone successfully gotton the header/footer
templates in /conf to be SSI-aware? I'm not
necessarily if it's a conf problem with APache, or
if I need to re-locate these files to my WWW
root. But as of now, any includes don't pan out.

Anyone using include statements in your templates?

Jim

--
Jim Serio - jim@rollercoaster.com
World of Coasters - http://www.rollercoaster.com