Re: [htdig] Post-processing removal of dups?

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 12:27:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Aaron Turner wrote:

> We'll I had a friend who knows C and some C++ and he's gaging on the code.
> Any pointers? Any chance of convincing any of developers that this is
> important? :-)

We can take this to the htdig3-dev list. I'd be interested to know what
he's "gagging" since that section seems reasonably straight-forward to me.
(Yes, I'm aware that I'm the maintainer, so it's *supposed* to be
straight-forward to me.)