[htdig] suggestions for new PC?

Charlie Romero (charlie@jumpinternet.com)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:23:19 -0500

Up until a month ago or so I was running htdig on a Mac. Then I moved htdig
over to LinuxPPC on a mac. Well, now I want to give htdig it's own machine
to run on and I don't want to use one of the macs because there too
expensive. I don't know much about PC's but if you had less than $1,000 and
wanted a new PC from Costco or where ever so you could give htdig a
dedicated machine, which machine would you buy?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Charlie