[htdig] Exclude pages named xyz.htm

LAGADEC André (andre.lagadec@proto.education.gouv.fr)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:48:53 +0200

Hi everyone,

I want to exclude from indexing the pages named default.htm or
defaulta.htm or bas.htm, because generally our page (default.htm) are
composed with frame. On the left side (defaulta.htm), there is the
navigation, and on the right side (defaultb.htm), there is the content.
and we want to only index the content.Sometime we have an other frame
(bas.htm) on the bottom of the page.

I see in the archive list that I can use META TAG

There is an other solution with exclude_url or something like that ?

Thanks.