Re: [htdig] htdig not seeing links

Robin Bowes (robin.bowes@eoc.org.uk)
18 Jun 1999 10:51:56 +0100

Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> Scott and Robin, I'd appreciate it if you'd both try this out and let me
> know if a) it fixes the problems you reported, and b) it does still strip
> off the real "index.html" file names as it should.

I've applied the patch and re-built ht://dig - it appears to now work
OK. ie I can now point ht://dig at intranet.eoc.org.uk and it
successfully pulls the links from within the default document.

Thanks,

R.

--
Robin Bowes - System Development Manager - Room 405A
E.O.C., Overseas House, Quay St., Manchester, M3 3HN, UK.