[htdig] Two word phrase searching

Krishna (krishna@www.tristatejobs.com)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:46:37 -0400

Hello ,

We have been using htdig as our search engine for a pretty long time. We
are pretty impressed by its
capabilities but a lot of our users complain about their inability to
do phrase search.

1) Is there by any chance, that someone has already developed a way to
     phrase-search on two words?

2) When do you estimate to have this capability in the regular htdig

3) Do you have information about other search index tools that have this

If already implemented kindly make us aware of it..we eagerly await your