Re: [htdig] htsearch and multiple config files

Seth Lepzelter (slepzelt@cs.oberlin.edu)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:57:05 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you much.

There was another config value later on that i had missed.

I wrote a perl script to do the rest... was just hoping i didnt need to
write it--but it wasnt that bad.

thanks,
Seth Lepzelter