Re: [htdig] Config to remove query strings?

Joe R. Jah (jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Doug wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:56:45 -0700
> From: Doug <DougB@simplenet.com>
> To: htdig@htdig.org
> Cc: htdig@htdig.org
> Subject: Re: [htdig] Config to remove query strings?
>

> Neil Mansilla wrote:
> >
> > Is there a configuration setting to remove query strings
> > from URLs? (remove anything past the question-mark "?")
>
> About 4 months ago I posted some patches that we use here that do
> similar things to what you're wanting to do. Search the archives for my
> email address (I assume that'll work?) and the string "www1". If you
> don't find it let me know and I'll get a copy for you.

The patch was against 3.1.0b4:

        ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/htdig-patches/3.1.0b4/URL.cc.1

It could be applied to later versions too.

Joe

  _/_/ oe _/ _/. _/_/ ah jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us