Re: [htdig] htsearch and multiple config files

Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:04:50 -0400

Seth Lepzelter wrote:
> unable to read configuration file '/usr/local/htdig/conf/news htdig.conf'

Offhand, I'd guess that you have another config attribute somewhere in
that form.

> I'm trying to set up a search of user's web directories but I have no
> compilation of all 1500 of our user direcories.

We will be unlikely to add in any sort of index an entire filesystem
without regard for links in the near future. However, you can easily
generate a list of your user directories through a shell (or Perl)
script.
e.g.:

for user in `ls /home`; do
  echo "http://www.foo.com/~$user" >>user.urls