Re: [htdig] Config to remove query strings?

Doug (DougB@simplenet.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:56:45 -0700

Neil Mansilla wrote:

> Is there a configuration setting to remove query strings
> from URLs? (remove anything past the question-mark "?")

        About 4 months ago I posted some patches that we use here that do
similar things to what you're wanting to do. Search the archives for my
email address (I assume that'll work?) and the string "www1". If you
don't find it let me know and I'll get a copy for you.

Good luck,

Doug