Re: [htdig] Multiple search indexes, Multiple template pages?

Shane Y. Gibson (shane@mbari.org)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:35:30 -0700

Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Shane Y. Gibson wrote:
>
> > I'd like to be able to use template pages (footer.html and
> > header.html)
> > for each of the sites, possibly keying off of the config files that
> > I use?
>
> It's all in the documentation. You set a config file in each form (or
> through a pop-up). Then you set in each config file:
> search_results_header
> search_results_footer
> (possible search_results_wrapper)
> template_map
> template_name
> ... etc.

DAMN! You mean RTFM!! ;-) Thanks for the pointer Geoff,
this sounds EXACTLY like what I'm looking for!

v/r
Shane

--
Shane Y. Gibson        o    \`\\"._     _      M onterey